Tari Halberstadt, Sales Representative
THINKING OF BUYING? My philosophy is always providing exceptional customer service. Whenever necessary I will go above and beyond to ensure my clients are well taken care of. I provide a very easy, no-pressure approach to the purchase and sale process and, as your buyer agent, I will always protect your best interests.
The following is a general summary of the buyer services I provide:
- Assessment of your needs and goals in your home purchase.
- Although the services are free (the buyer agent is compensated through the listing broker), I will provide you with a thorough estimate of the costs you can expect in buying a home (i.e. land transfer, tax, legal fees, etc.).
- I will send you listings as they become available and will also send you any properties that are not listed (exclusive), made available through my extensive database of past clients and contacts.
- I will arrange for private showings so that you can tour the homes undisturbed.
- When I find a home that interests you, the home's value will be assessed based on multiple criteria including what similar units/homes in the same building and/or area have recently sold for.
- When you are ready to proceed with a purchase, I will prepare and explain the offer and all related documents.
- During offer negotiations, I will use my extensive experience and negotiating expertise to ensure that your home is acquired at the best attainable price and terms.
- After the sale, I will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
The bottom line: I am an excellent sales person and promise that when it comes to helping you with your real estate needs, I deliver an exceptional service.