Tari Halberstadt, Sales Representative
THINKING OF SELLING? In today's complex market, selling Residential Real Estate requires knowledge, creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the marketing process.
Upon placing your property on the market, I will:
- Provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- Develop and oversee a staging plan to enhance your property's ability to attract buyers.
- Arrange for photography/virtual tour of your property.
- Prepare a detailed, full-colour Property Brochure to be distributed to specific targeted markets and areas.
- Network with other realtors on a daily basis, by telephone or direct mail.
- Present your property to past, present, and future prospects interested in the type, area, or price range of your property.
- Hold a Broker/and or Public Open House to assure maximum exposure for your property.
- Advertise your property in various print media.
- Provide constant communication regarding showings, inquiries, advertising, and overall activity.
- Review all purchase offers as they are presented, and negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favourable and protective for you.
- Once the property is sold, monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all conditions during the entire transaction.
To sell my client's property as quickly as possible and obtain for them the highest possible price.